Monday 4 July 2011

In The Pipeline! - Savage Orcs & Things

Well as some of you might have seen Storm of Magic's just round the corner and whilst I've been commissioning like a mad man I've been scheming all kinds of monster and wizard painting madness for Warpstone Painting. So in the coming weeks expect to see some crazy monsters and things on here! For the moment though I've got a few little things which are running on the pipeline and will soon be on ebay, the first is the Savage Orc's! Now these models have got a lot of stick recently, but I've got to say they're one of the best units I've ever painted in terms of enjoyment, they're just so much fun. Check the images below:



As you can see they're not based yet, and there's currently only 10 with a Big Stabba! But shortly they'll be joined by rank three and four, so if you're interested in these give me a shout. I've also started work on a few more finecast models, trying to make them work is tough as they truly are rubbishly cast, but I'm finding good ones, so without any further ado here's a Malagor in it's very early stages:

So yeah, that's it for the moment! Sorry there's hasn't been many updated I've been very busy painting for my new customers but there's a bit of free time now. In the not so distant future I'm also planning on releasing Warpstone Painting's Empire army, which is quite a sizeable force of 3,000Pts and it's been painted to our high standard - it's quite mega! Will be back soon:

Warpstone Painting - Mark Hampson

No comments:

Post a Comment