Thursday 9 June 2011

Daemons of Chaos: Skulltaker/Herald - Painted New&Based

Skulltaker / Herald of Khorne - Warpstone Painting
Daemons of Chaos - Brand New, WP Quality Painted.

Sold

Here listed is a Skulltaker Citadel Finecast model which also stands for a Herald of Khorne the model's fully painted, based and is entirely brand new, unused and battle ready. As a Skulltaker, he's a character killer on the battlefield with his momentus ability to killing blow his foes, as a standard Herald of Khorne he can be just as nasty as he gives his unit of Bloodletters hatred - giving them some serious punch!

The model above have been lovingly painted and would fit comfortably into any Daemons of Chaos force, if you're interested in seeing more photo's then I'll be happy to send them to you. As a further note this model is a Citadel Finecast piece and is made out of resin instead of metal, I apologise for any inconvenience, see GW's site for details on Citadel Finecast.  Please email me at if you'd like more information on the Skulltaker:

outofmyhandsagain@hotmail.com

If this model slips you by, please contact me above to say you missed out on the model and wish to purchase a similar piece, I can easily replicate him and will be happy to do so. I'm also avaliable for comissioning work, so if you like what you see here, please check out my blog where I will be posting a plentiful supply of new units ensuring you get a good look at my portfolio. Prices will be negotiated on a personal basis, depending on the size of the project and models involved. For a feed of current projects and a portfolio of work please visit the following link:

http://warpstone-painting.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your interest please feel free to ask for more information on the listed item, for more photos or Warpstone Painting in general. I'll be happy to get in contact with you as soon as possible.

WP MarkH






No comments:

Post a Comment